05.09.2012

*la fête du chameau*

"we are going to take a garden break and I will take you to something special this morning" he said.....
and he took me to a place outside of town, where you can get a little glimpse of the smell of the Ténéré ....
because he knew that I love camels and of course he know.....colours!
and he knew that I would like to see what the beautiful women are wearing....he knew that I like embroidery.....
 
and he knew that I would be curious watching a camel walking on knees....
 
and he knew that I like pretty decorated donkeys...
and he knew that beside all the other things in life there is always space for little *white* camels caravaning in my mind....so one day earlier this year he asked me if I really would like to have one....
I said "yes" and then he asked "what about a flock....?" "eh...ouii (sourire)...on va voir...!" then we left the place and went back to continue working in the garden.... :)

images: petra hassan (Agadez/Niger)

P.S.: please click here and read in french via En Vouature Simone about the dramatic situation in a village near Niamey and here via humedica in german about the floodings. I watched on my way back from Agadez to Niamey some floodings and it seems that the big one just missed me for one day...or two...!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen