28.01.2012

*magic teapot*

once a time ago in a chilly *sahara* desert night....me, cozy and comfortable wrapped in a huge wool blanket..... listening the cracking fire and watching ruby red coloured glowing charcoal....shades of warm orange and yellow colours...warm, soft light on my face...
a hint of *caramelized* sugar in the air, the smell of simmering *green*green* tea.....
 and the little, white enamelled teapot became *magic* in this night.....
do you speak teapot? :-)

I am sticking like glued these days in my atelier with tons of sewing/embroidery work for clients and some more organizing stuff....inbetween....a blue gas flame in my kitchen, simmering *green tea*....foam and the smell of caramelized sugar in the home. Mr. X the cat is sleeping like a log on a beautiful embroidered cushion...watching me from time to time one-eyed....*tranquille*

*happy weekend*

P.S.: please may support the solidarity rally for Azawad on 4th of february in Paris if you are near *merci*!

images: petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen