09.01.2012

*colours & details*

last year I had the chance to join a second Tinariwen concert, the last one they played in germany in 2011 on their world tour before leaving to the US and after back to the sahara. I still feel very honored to invited for *green* tea and a nice chat before they started the concert, oh dear! I nearly felt off the chair...and lost my voice, I am shy! After a while one of the band members found *henna* tracks on my hands....and I found back my voice...well it´s not a secret that I love their music, who does not? I still have not much experience taking concert pictures but I focused this time more attention on the different light colours and what they wear, so here we go! it´s magic.... :-)
mysterious, shiny *metallic*....
 
magic *blue* and traditional leatherwork...
a beautiful, long *tassel* necklace...
*pistachio* green coloured, waxed cotton...
pretty leather sandals and *fine* embroidered pants....
and a precious *silver* ring.

listen the soulful desert music of  Tinariwen here! They will be back soon for more concerts in spring; can´t wait to join the Munich concert in march with my family *happy dance* :-)

images: petra hassan

1 Kommentar: