08.12.2011

*knitting the camel & the desert*

once in my life I had a *wish* and after years the words swirled around in my head like little phantoms, the *wish* became reality....
me, wearing the favourite dress in *turquoise* silk, magic *indigo* black and blue knitwork in my hands, faded henna stars painted on my hands...
*carneol* melange wool around the neck and blue *magic* in my hand...
I kissed whispered a question to the *white* camel....
 
he watched me one moment, then....he agreed! of course....in camel *language*!
after a while he started laughing, did you ever listened a camel laughing? They really do! He may never imagined in his life may one day wearing a handknitted *blue*blue* shawl on a *hot* over 30° desert day with blue sky and bright sunlight....
then I whispered *merciiiiiiii* in camel language in his ear and....got a back a camel *kiss* :)
*knitting the camel & the desert* handknit, knitted by my hands now available here! uuuh! so much knitting words in this sentence....

images: mohammed hassani for ranipink (last image taken by me)
model: Moktar´s camel and me
location: sahara, djanet/algeria

1 Kommentar:

  1. This post has put a big smile on my face! I too, have dreams of indigo and turquoise and white camels :)

    So lovely! <3

    AntwortenLöschen