20.12.2011

*the blue(s)*

I wore shimmering *turquoise* silk and noticed that he watched me, I didn´t watched back because I  never watch back. I thought he watched someone behind or next to me...then, I forgot!
weeks later a message appeared with a few words "you are blue, very blue......you are a blue woman"....ah, what?? I asked back "ah, eh...why...how do you know?" he said "well.....I know...." then...I said....nothing, no answer...silence, a very shy smile....then after a while....traces of magic *indigo*  appeared on my neck, hands, went into my heart and *soul*....because.... he said, she said, they said.....I am blue!

image: taken by a friend

Kommentare:

  1. schaust aus wie eine blaue Wüstenprinzessin:)!
    ganz liebe Grüße
    Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Blue is the color I love the most. And you look wonderful in you blue(s)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oooh! vielen lieben Dank @Susanne <3, thank you so much *sweet* @Elisa <3

    AntwortenLöschen