18.11.2011

*salam aleikum, little scorpion!*

after the sunset the night sky turned into *cobalt* blue....
the brightest and most beautiful coloured desert sky....
pretty camels passed by...kissed by magic *lavender* light....
acacia & tamarisk wood *fire* had been lit up....*macarona* dinner had been cooked, strong & bittersweet *foamy* desert tea had been drunken...
the wind came over night....sand covered the wool blanket, my face and *hair*....sand everywhere...morning view from my sleeping place...
and with the wind in the night...a light *celadon* green coloured, tiny visitor tiptoed *secretly* under my matress and found a cosy and comfortable place for sleeping.....
*salam aleikum, little scorpion!*

images: petra hassan

P.S.: I had no fear at all when I discovered the little creature...the sophisticated look, the colour and the way the scorpion *tiptoed* so fast impressed me much and at least....he just tried always to run away!

Kommentare:

  1. I used to think that those black scarab beetles that run around over the mattresses were kind of scary-looking - I can't imagine the fear that you would have felt discovering that little guy! Salah told me that at his family's house, growing up, and in other places, they kept the walls white so that they could see scorpions more easily - I don't know if I could sleep well thinking about them every night! How did you sleep the next night?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well,I think he is scary *shiver*

    Your photos are -as always- brilliant colours and awesome moments !!!!

    Könnte mir die Wände damit pflastern :-))))

    AntwortenLöschen