27.11.2011

*camel day*

early in the morning hours I took the pretty saddle...took the camel and went away, alone just *he* (of course the camel) and me and the light blue *bleached* desert sky...endless desert....
found last nights fresh monitor lizard tracks in the sand...followed them for a while but did not found the lizard, probably he spotted somewhere from a hidden place me, the camel riding girl...who knows? May he passed by last night my sleeping place...who knows?
then they asked me for the *petite* blue camera...
and took photos...many photos! :)
 a *black*black* scarab came along and left pretty tracks in the sand....finally bumped against my feet :-)

then a *fluffy* camel baby passed by and sniffed on my hair....
we got *lazy* in the heat of the mid day....*ombre* finding...
the new friends watched pictures....
 danced *desert dance* with my mp3 in the ear....
 the *beauties* took a rest next to the watertanks...fata morgana sightseeing far away....
 then simple cooking in the desert kitchen...yam yam!
finally we had *atay* means tea with *tikufawen* foam....prepared in a pretty *blue*blue* old enamelled teapot...aah...another, new favourite word I learned in Tuareg language, tikufawen :-)

Then I left....camels *overload* in my heart, the taste of salty, fresh *camel milk* on my lips but...my favourite indian blanket stayed with a piece of my heart in the middle of the *somewhere of the nowhere*....one day I will be back for another *camel day* :-)

images: petra hassan

Kommentare: