14.08.2011

*inspiration*

where I found *inspiration*? come with me and take a *look*....
cotton indigo *fabric*....because I *love* the structure...
the unforgetable first evening and *sunset* in the middle of the desert...the light, the mood and the colours...*tranquille*...
*blue*blue*matches and *green*green* tea....two simple essentials for a simple life....
the bright colours of *timsi* means fire.....because I *love* bright colours!
inspiration for something I have in my mind since a long time.....
simple and *slow* travel inspiration....I wish one day I can send out a caravane with *pretty* camels who carry my products to clients allover the world...just a dream...but I like this imagination :-)
*shiny* silver inspiration! for something *special* I have in my mind also since a long time.... :-)
sometimes a *simple* drawing....
in combination with something never expected is THE inspiration for something new :-)
*recycling* inspiration....because the material is for free and everywhere to find...
*sparkling* finding in the golden sand....tiny fragments like little stars...oh, so precious!
the feeling of  *la libertè*....the wish of a simple and quiet *life*....a dream....sometimes dreams are coming true one day...!

*patience* :-)

images: petra hassan
last image: mohammed hassani

1 Kommentar:

  1. So you got many Inspiration i would like to inspire you to come in Pakistan for visit Thar Desert i m sure civilization of Thar Desert must inspire you.

    AntwortenLöschen