14.08.2011

*Bombino*

they came on another rainy summerday to germany with weapons and a *message*....
...different weapons.....lyrics, voices, hearts and a different sound...made in the desert...!
he came with the guitar...
he came with djembe & drums....
he came with the bass guitar....
and he with the calabasse drums...
and all of them brought this fantastic film with to the small city in germany...on a rainy, rainy summerday...
the rain stopped, a hint of warm summer breeze in the air...for one evening a small german city turned into *sahara* desert.....the sky turned into strong cobalt *blue(s)* light and after a while the colour changed into deepest *indigo* blue(s)....
the songs carried all of us away....far away....we took a *magic carpet* flight to the endless sahara desert... magical sound in the..well..I would say little *medina* ;-) of Detmold, somewhere in the middle of northern germany....
a girl runned into me, pushed me away....I wondered for one second.... then she danced in front of the stage, she danced and danced....then I saw her lucky face, it touched my heart to watch her dancing...because she is disabled....but the *message* received her heart...!

Bombino is coming back with his band for 4 more concerts to germany in october,  check out the tour dates here, get connect with them in facebook and please, listen here.....may you fell off the chair like me when I listened this the first time.....what a drive!!!!

images: petra hassan

P.S.: I still wish to have and find more time for writing in my blog right now but I am still sticking like glued between fabrics, embroidery and the *petite* sewing machine, clients orders, home renovating, atelier organizing, preparing new products & projects and the daily life... in about 10 weeks from now I can/hope/wish to show you something new, something *special*... :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen