24.07.2011

*a wish*

it happened weeks ago, it was the evening of the opening concert...I noticed him...I noticed the *moustache*...then he watched me, then I watched him...
then he gave me a smile....then I smiled back...he was calm, very calm....
then he started dancing to the rythm of the gnaoua music....he smiled again, a warm smile, sparkling in his dark eyes....he seemed to be happy....
then I smelled the smell....the smell of *glue*.....oh.. oh my....then...he danced for a while...then he disappeared and got lost in the crowded place...
but for one *precious* moment there was *sparkling* in his eyes, I will never forget the warm smile....I will never forget what I saw for one moment, a hint of  *joy* for a few seconds, for a *magic* little moment...because there is a heart and there is a soul, there is may a sad story behind...I wish that there would be someone who take care...if not today may be tomorrow...or after tomorrow...I still wish...because life is so precious...!

oh dear!

images: petra hassan

P.S.: why oh why....endless questions to ask for....some days happen things in this world we will never able to understand....prayers for *Norway*!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen