24.07.2011

*a sunday offer*

may I offer you something this sunday...
 
pretty dyed *fabrics* from the sahara desert?
collected moroccan lanterns in *beautiful* colours?
may you like *sparkling* decorated cushions?
or take a ride on the magic *blue*blue* carpet? wait...there is the sweet smell of *orange* blossoms....
may I offer you to take a *nap* next to Mr. X the cat?
please,  come and relax between comfortable cushions & cool *blue* linen...on my *summer* bed....!
oh, dearest *summer*....one more time, please come back to germany, everything is *well* prepared for you!

*happy sunday*

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. Beautifull !!!

    I like your cushions soooo much!

    Kiss!!

    Souâde

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello!
    Your Blog is fantastic. A beautiful Cushions...
    I became a follower of yours. I love your
    blog.
    I have one dedicated to the Arab decoration.
    The link is:
    http://dar-amina.blogspot.com/
    Kissses.
    Amina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the photos and colors you share. I want to take a nap with mr X

    AntwortenLöschen