05.06.2011

*the loveletter*

do you write loveletters and when did you wrote the last one?
this year started for me with plenty of time...*desert* time.....
one day I found myself on a 400m high dune...
the light turned from bright, clear sunlight, light cobalt blue sky and golden coloured sand into the most wonderful palette of  *pink* shades...

I listened the silence, the sound of the dunes, the endless wind....I watched the sand dancing....
and I wrote a *loveletter*....for my love, for the desert....
endless love...eternal love...
then I left....wrapped in soft *pink* light, wrapped in bright *grapefruit* pink fabric, wrapped by the *love* of the desert...a *smile* on my face...the endless feeling of freedom and peace in my *pink* heart :-)

what a bliss!

images: petra hassan & mohammed hassani

1 Kommentar:

  1. ooh...mein letzter loveletter...kann mich garnicht mehr so recht erinnern;)..schade eigentlich, man sollte viel öfters solche Botschaften hinterlassen...und so einen im Sand, da träum ich auch davon:)! Schön deine Bilder!
    lieben Gruss
    Susanne
    PS: hast du meine Email bekommen?

    AntwortenLöschen