22.05.2011

*the dream*

I have a dream.....
I have simple painted *henna* on my hands....
I am wrapped in a simple, deep *indigo* blue dress with pretty patterns...silver sandals on my feet...
I have *pretty* vintage silver rings on my finger....
I wake up in the morning with this view....oh, how  much I  love the wide *blue* desert sky...
I am sitting on soft *handmade* colourful carpets....magic carpets....the morning sunlight is dancing....
I taste the strong, sweet and *foamy* green tea.....*desert* tea.....
I smell the fresh, homemade *bread*..... carefully wrapped in handloomed wool.....
I feel the *sun* on my skin and watching the flowers in the garden...
I am listening the *wind* in the palm trees....
I am eating *traditional* friday couscous...oh, how delicious!
I am not in a dream....this is part of  my life....the life between the *sahara* desert and germany...because sometimes...sometimes in our life dreams are coming true...:-)

what a bliss! *happy sunday*

images: petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen