19.04.2011

*new*

I don´t remember exactly the year when I felt in *love* and started collecting the beautiful,
shimmering, handloomed Ikat fabrics from Uzbekistan in vibrant colours....I think I had in my hands 10 years ago the first time one piece of it and it always made me dreaming far, far away....
so I had the idea for sewing more of this *pretty* cushions and found finally a few weeks ago one day the time to make it, perfect for *spice* up any room with the colours of the legendary *silkroad*...and they go as well good with any magic carpet in your home! :-)
new *funky Ikat* cushions are now online in my dawanda-shop :-)

inbetween I started working on a few new products for my next morocco fotoshooting, stay tuned!

images: petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen