14.04.2011

*black sand*

there are many colours of sand to find and see in the desert...
on a warm & windy day my feet touched *black sand*.....
then I sat down.....listened & watched for a while....felt like there was just me and the *desert*....no one else....I felt so cozy wrapped and comfortable....
watched sandblasted, matte little stones.....raw *diamond* style....made by mother nature....precious!

a few nights before my friends explained me the name of stars in the night sky....stars named *chet ehad* in tuareg language means *night woman*....I am fascinated by these words and piece by piece like a puzzle on this day the *inspiration* became a clear picture in my mind....a picture of colours, structures and embroidery...precious fabrics and something hand dyed.....but...it takes time....*desert* time :-)

stay tuned!

images: 1 & 2 mohammed hassani, 3 petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen