13.03.2011

*sunday silence*

the scent of fresh *cardamom* mocca in my home....my eyes are closed.....listening the silence...and flying...flying in my mind far away...back in time....leaving tracks in the sand...magic carpet tracks!
I remember a lovely japanese Lady I meet last year in autumn in morocco, she showed me the most prettiest japanese travel book about morocco I ever saw, written by a friend of her.....she told me that her husband is musician....and she told me how much she also loves morocco....I still remember this warm and lovely conversation I had with her on a early afternoon in Essaouira.....what a bliss!

I wish from the bottom of my heart to meet her one day again....and I also wish to meet my friends in Libya again, too....!

*silent sunday*

image: petra hassan

1 Kommentar: