24.03.2011

*blue & turquoise*

come with me.....and take a *look* :-)
there is magic *indigo* blue from Mali....light blue and *cream* wool from Morocco...and the beloved cat from Bavaria...
oh, and much more moroccan....soft cream, vintage *yellow* and a pure white vintage linen cat....oh dear...I counted at least more than 16 cushions only in the bedroom...where are all of them came from??? magic carpet...ah...magic cushions??
bright and shimmering *turquoise* ah...the perfect *turquoise* and a hint of vintage orange and *gold* from Syria.....oh and of course, moroccan gold.....
well...I just started organizing the *thousands* of books I own.....and the *blue & turquoise* home is still under construction.....the home of the girl...hidden in a courtyard somewhere in the *medina*...(this is what my friend Hanaa told me this week..."ah, it looks like you are living in the medina"....) but... this is not morocco...*chuckle* :-)

*happy thursday*

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. OH! Love that book corner, Petra. It's just gorgeous!!! and the pillows.... and the tunic..... ***baci***

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful, beautiful . . . you have a talent for opening up a world of colors, Petra. Glad you have transformed your home into such a little getaway, full of all the things you love. I can't wait until I have a home again to transform:) Thanks for sharing these.

    AntwortenLöschen