06.02.2011

*perfect desert sunday*

sometimes...well....sometimes there is a day who is much more perfect than the other ones.....
the morning of this day started with the clearest *blue* sky, bright & warm sahara sun and tracks....someone passed by in the middle of the night a few meters far away..... may the *gazelle* watched me sleeping?
we went out for sightseeing! watched her and there he art of the past...pretty *paintings* made by ancient artists more than 6000 years ago....*ancient desert art* turned on the inspiration in my mind.....;-)
watched the beautiful and changing desert landscape passing by...a hint of  *wind* and listened crazy music inside the *toyota* car...yes, the one with the pretty key...
visited a little..ahem....*giant* hedgehog who sat on the top of a rock and said *hello* and *allooooo*....
I remembered a time when I was 15 years old and...made some *fun* :-)
we found a *pretty* place for lunch....
made hot *fire*fire*... :-)
cooked by the *colours*....
a *perfect* simple sunday lunch :-)
*chahi* had been prepared...
bittersweet and *foamy* desert tea....what a bliss!
and music had been played! :-) 
music *made in desert*...
made from useful *instruments* :-)
and they sang songs with the most funniest lyrics I ever listened.....I am still *smiling* no...I am still laughing!! :-) :-)
thank you so much *tanemert hullan* my friends for the *perfect desert sunday*...

*happy sunday* to all of you! :-) 

images: petra hassan & mohammed hassani

P.S.: my friend Maryam´s blog My Marrakesh is finalist for best african weblog may you would like to vote for her, too?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen