06.02.2011

*the horse eating well*

one day I found myself in a *magic* garden....
I listened the wind in the palm trees, watched the soft colours, the light and felt like in *wonderland*...desert wonderland....
a man walked up the steps, hold caryfully in his arms a little goat and fresh, green herbs...to take care about the baby goat...what a bliss!
my eyes watched a little house, made from stones...a *blue* door and windows....
endless sky and the clouds....in the mirror of the water...*aman iman* they saying, the tuareg are known for saying this words...
a little door between a fence made from sundried palm leaves...the entrance to a little farm in the *magic* garden....
I felt that someone watched me....I turned around and spotted a beautiful tabby *red* cat....the desert cat followed with her eyes every single step I had done....and disappeared...quick....between the palm trees....
oh! and there had been the well....if you ask the people of the *djanet oasis* about this place they will tell you this story: one day a horse came to the water & tried drinking from the well...and the well ate the horse....!

*the end* of the story of the *horse eating well*

images: petra hassan

P.S.: I read friday night first on twitter what happened in the djanet area a few days ago and it makes me so, so sad! I wish & pray for the italian Lady that she will be free and save back with her family as soon as possible!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen