21.02.2011

*friends*

a few weeks ago I stand on the top of one of the highest dunes...somewhere deep in the heart of the sahara *desert* in southeast of Algeria very close to Libya....
it was silent there, peaceful and calm....sand under my feet...the sound of the wind in my ears...sunset in my face....I turned and watched the landscape, a smile on my face & friends in my mind....friends who are living not far away on the other side of the border...
now, the situation is becoming since days and within every minute much more horrible in Libya.....there are no words left for this nightmare all of the people there going through right now......

please, sign the SEND HELP TO LIBYA!!! petition!

written for all the Libyans, all the ones who living there and for my friends and their familys: Fadi, Mohmed, Alwa, Messoud, Taher, Lamen, Abkda, Mohamed and Aqdora!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen