20.02.2011

*desert style*

come with me...and take a look....
what pretty *colours* my friends are wearing :-)
shiny *indigo* blue and apple green...
*lavender* blue...
shades of chalky *pink* and tie dyed purples...
light blue like the sky and *mandarin* yellow...
rich *citrus* colours...
*mysterious* and bright cobalt blue(s)....
and delicate yellow embroidered *black* pants :-)

during my stay I watched so many more stunning colour combinations...there is a little story who is still making me smiling...one day I visited girls who working as artisans and after I went back to the car & watched a young man next to the car wearing such pretty colours...I nearly felt like I got heart attacked (because of the so, so cool style and colours)..and told Mohammed "did you saw the colours this man was wearing, I would love to have a picture from this..."??!! ...and Mohammed said..."ah...this is my friend Ahmed, he is coming with us..." *haha*!

there is a way of wearing clothes, a special kind of elegance I noticed earlier first on my morocco travels to the desert, too....owned by the people of the sahara :-)

images: petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen