07.12.2010

*inspiration*

for a new moroccan clients order in the...
gnaoua music city of *Essaouira* :-)
the colours should matching perfect...
to the *greens* and *yellows* of the house....
may I will choose some light, green turquoise, dark teal and *clay*...or may *citrus* shades....I will see...I also have some special colours in my mind, chalky *henna* orange or may be *magenta*...in ancient times, the phoenicians collected little *purpure* shells & the city of Essaouira is also known for this colour....

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! That sounds great! Can't wait to see the results :-)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Essaouira, Petra - even if you will be sewing bezzaf on this project! I am glad you will have a little extra time to spend with the friends you love there - and I am sure Felicitas and her employees are going to love the results of your work. Make sure you share some pics with us! Love, Krista

    AntwortenLöschen