24.12.2010

*christmas morning*

silence in the house, ice *crystal* rain and *snowflakes* falling down....
fresh brewed coffee and....*wondering*...a hint of orange blossom smell in the air! I am not in morocco actually, I am in my kitchen in germany and it is christmas morning....my little *citrus aurantium bizzarria* got unexpected, pretty, smelling flowers!!

sadly I can not spend the christmas time with my family...for several reasons and I will staying the entire weekend at home, decorating now my little christmas tree, cooking later a nice dinner and Mr. X the cat is *happy* to have me 3 days at home :-)

I took the image above 2 weeks ago in the *marrakech* souk....and wanted to keep it especially for today :-)

*merry*merry* christmas to all of you, dearest friends & readers!

P.S.: yes, I am missing my family especially today but I am feeling not lonely or worried about at all....my parents teached me when I was younger to make the best as possible in every situation of the life, so I will!

image: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. Wünsche Dir eine dicke fette Tüte voller Glückseeligkeit, die niemals leer wird ...

    Happy Christmas ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebste Petra,
    wünsche dir eine wunderschöne Weihnachten..ein wunderbares dinner..glitzernde Kerzen...einen schnurrenden Mr.X..und tausendundeine Schneeflocken nur für dich!
    lass es dir gutgehen:)
    schicke dir viele liebe Grüße und fühl dich gedrückt
    Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oooooh :-) vielen Dank, Ihr Lieben! Ich wünsche Euch auch *wunderbare* Weihnachtstage :-)

    AntwortenLöschen