30.11.2010

*green p(a)lace*

I found myself in a *green* p(a)lace...
somewhere hidden in the *medina*...I watched the colours again and again...
watched a *pretty* vintage chandelier....
a little *bird* tweeted *salam*...sang a *moroccan* song..sat on the top of a perfect matching bird house :-)
surounded by *cozy* and comfortable cushions next to a *blue*blue* door...
a *delicious* tajine was served for lunch on a rainy afternoon...and sweet, black *coffee*.....and healing words....

what a bliss having a friend living in a little *green* p(a)lace :-)

images: petra hassan

P.S.: written with *love* for one of my dearest friends, the one who called me *little princess*...

Kommentare:

  1. Where would we be without those wonderful friends to help us? And the reason you have such special friends in your life is because YOU are special too :) Thanks for this post - it sounds like it was a nice memory.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oulala little princess !!!!

    I am like you ... everywhere i go i'm looking to colours or material ... LOL

    Big kiss Petra!

    AntwortenLöschen