13.11.2010

*essaouira cats*

come with me...and visit the *cats* of Essaouira :-)
the fisherman cat crossed my way....
thinking....
jumping...or not jumping? questions over questions....
a little *port* cat...watched me...wondering what I am doing...
"no fresh fish for me, girl"?? ....and went away...
aah...the *giant* medina cat....I know this cat since years..most of the time sleeping on the counter top of a little medina shop... :-)
the *pottery* shop cat....can I have all of this bowls, please?
the *mosaic*table shop cat...what a bliss sleeping in the sun! :-) and...can I get this jade green mosaic table, too??
 
and another member of my beloved *magic carpet* cats :-) ...also the cats in Essaouira are *magic*!

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. You already know I love the magic carpet cats, Essaouira cats, every cat in the whole world. And I love dear Nimbus. And I love your images

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ohhh are they cute <3

    maybe you would like to have a look on my 2 austrian beasts :D

    http://homohominilupo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen