25.10.2010

*earth café marrakech*

let´s start the fresh week with *colour* :-)
with the *brightest* colours...
of the *marrakech* earth café :-)
 
one of my favourite places for lunch in the medina...seriously...I can not get enough of the *earth café* dishes...lucky me that there is also one in Essaouira...guess I had in 7 days 10 times lunch or dinner there....*ahem*...
 
whilest I waiting for my lunch....I watched the colours....I am a little bit adiccted since early summer to some kind of  a colour shade between citrus, lime green, yellowish green....some ideas in my mind but...this is still a *secret* ;-)
so I found the earth cafè *cat*...sleeping....*zzzzzzz*....
and saying *salam * to me....of course...in some kind of cat moroccan language with *mrakchi* dialect... ;-)
found the *prettiest* purple-blueish flower....
and a little *pink* flower...aahhh..the flowers....
 and this beautiful *colour* combination :-)
come with me...and find the *bright* colours behind the magic *red* marrakech walls & blue *blue* windows and doors...:-)

earth café
N2, derb zawak, riad zitoun kedim
marrakech medina, morocco
www.earthcafemarrakech.com

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. wow...was für ein wunderschönes Cafe...das wünscht ich mir auch hier:)! Bin schon gespannt auf dein "farbiges" Geheimnis;)!
    schicke dir liebe Grüße
    Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ... ich will die Katze :-)))

    LG,Anette

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow beautiful!!! great colours!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Magical and whimsical !

    AntwortenLöschen