20.10.2010

*offline*

...yes....I went offline and disappeared....
for a quick working trip to *morocco* :-) I found myself inbetween fishnets, playing cats, magic carpets a sewing machine, behind the camera and inbetween the *colours*...finally without telephone & internet connection when I came back home....the complete connection & the computer broke down and...well...the telephone companies are not knowing for working very fast...even not in germany...finally this evening 2 *angels* crossed my way....two kind ladies helped me with technical support to bring me back online *yay* :-)

the *moroccan* adventures & result of a sunday afternoon fotoshooting with my lovely friend Sandra in the beloved blue & white city of Essaouira coming soon...stay tuned!

image: petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen