05.09.2010

*happy sunday*

sometimes we want to *run*.....far, far away in our life....
I wish I can *disappear* from here and now and never coming back again...but, I will not doing this...never, never ever...even not after the most terrible week in my life....because of my beloved family and friends, to the friends who living next to me and the ones who living in countries far away....thanks so much again to all of you!

I keep the faith...at any time! :-)

*happy sunday*

image: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. No do not disappear, I would miss you so much. I send you alot of love and energy. Yes keep the faith, in spirit I am with you or on the magic carpet. Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Best wishes for you, dear Petra!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The night is at its darkest point right before dawn. May the next week bring you scented flowers, love and grace. sincerely, isabella

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Steph und Niall7.9.10

    Liebe Petra, wir denken ueber Dich, und hoffen alles ist in Ordnung bald. *Liebe Gruesse!!*

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Anonym7.9.10

    Schwesterchen,

    mach keine Sachen, du wirst nämlich bald noch mal Tante, und deine Nichte Ronja die red auch immer wieder von dir.

    Gruß aus Frankreich
    Dieter, Margit, Ronja + X

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. thanks so much to all of you!! I keep the faith! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. How i understand you ....

    Just keep the faith ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Anonym15.9.10

    zouina bezafe

    AntwortenLöschen