13.08.2010

*essaouira house inspiration*

come...come with me... :-) but...hold on for a while....just for one moment...
and *chouf chouf*..this means *watch* ;-) ..the pretty moroccan tiles...oh I love this simple ones.....
take a look in the simple *kitchen*....hot water is ready for fresh *mint* tea....
or may you want *coffee*? ..moroccan *rock* sugar additional....;-)
oh....so *bright* the colours....
of a kitchen....in my beloved *Essaouira*....
follow me, please....again...
we should have a look on the little *details*...
and a little faded *blue*room...for relaxing *blue* hours & seaview guaranteed :-)
close your eyes now, please....can you hear the sound of the magic *gnaoua* music, now?
this way, please.... :-)
and *enjoy*...the *blue*blue* sky....the azure *atlantic* sea....the faded, chalky whites...the sunbleached colours :-)

I *love* you, Essaouira!

images: petra hassan

P.S.: merci to the Lady I never meet for staying in her Essaouira house...filled with so much *inspiration...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen