24.08.2010

*the bride*

hundreds of handstitches & stitches by machine....
a *hand* filled with sparkling crystals, freshwater pearls and tiny glassbeads in the colours of the beach...
meters of handloomed, shimmering cream & seaglass *silk* from a country far away & traditional moroccan trim...
and here she comes....
the *bride* :-)
she was *dancing* in my atelier :-) :-)
wrapped herself *cozy* in layers of silk...
preparing for the day....the most *beautiful* day in her life...and she smiled so much... :-)
looking forward the *wedding* day...
somewhere on the *beach* on a tiny island....
and she was *happy*...
what a bliss!

handstitched with love for my dear friend Christin :)

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. She is a princess - I LOVE the blue-sea color with the white. This is a dress never to be forgotten:) Lovely work, Petra.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi!

    WOOOW beautifull ...

    You have good working Petra ...

    The dress is sublime!!

    And you friend too loool

    Kiss!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It is so beautiful! If I would get married by some crazy mistake ;) I should ask you to make my dress because I love the things you do

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Elisa :-) ..and I if would live a life in these times in an oasis far away in the *desert*..I would take the magic carpet coming to you and make your wedding dress :-) :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ohhh Petra, da hast du aber eine Braut wahnsinnig glücklich gemacht! Es ist so herrlich schön mit anzusehen, wie sie bei dir vor dem Spiegel einen freudigen Glückstaumel tanzt :-)))

    Ganz liebe Grüsse, Anette

    AntwortenLöschen