14.07.2010

*oasis garden*

in the *heat* of the sahara desert......
I took a little walk....
in the *jarda*...this means the *garden*...of the oasis...
and I found *spicy*...red, red hot chili peppers....
cool *fresh* green, green mint....for the *desert* tea....I can listen the sound of the bubbles in a *blue*blue* enamel teapot now.....
inbetween....*frogs*...swimming in the water system....leopard style ones...
white *pomegranate* seeds...like jewels...diamonds of the garden....in the cold and clear water...clean *sahara* water filtered by layers of sand....and I tasted the water....what a bliss!
flowers.....pretty flowers on a tree....a hint of *purple*....
and I found the *heart*...of the desert garden....painted by mother nature on a giant *cactus* leaf....
and I watched the work...the hard, hard work....of the man in the garden.....the old man, friendly eyes....dark eyes.....a *sunbleached* yellow turban...deep respect for this work....*aman iman*...water is life....
green, green dates....and a few ripe ones....it was still too early for the dates...but may I am going back for the right time....the time of the *sunripe* dates....may be....if the *magic carpet* is ready for another flight.....

oh... I love this place!

images: petra hassan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen