16.07.2010

*dar gnaoua*

I had been to a place in the *desert*....
got a glass of *hot* fresh mint tea...*splish*splash*......silence....
they stepped into the *cool* room....wearing *white*...and *white* soft leather slippers....silence...heat outside....silence.....
and I listened.....the *sound*.....
the *sound* of the music I love so much....
and watched the *dance*.....
of the *magic*.....the magic gnaoua music....on a perfect day....surounded by *golden* sand :-)

thanks so much to my friends who took me to this *magic* place!

images: petra hassan




Kommentare:

  1. wonderful post! Thank you. your posts always makes my dream of wonderful places and colours

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anonym17.7.10

    Liebe Petra,

    ich freue mich, daß Du mit vielen neuen Eindrücken und erholt, wieder da bist.

    Papa

    AntwortenLöschen