21.07.2010

*camel talk*

come with me...and *schhhhh*....
...listen.....but be quiet, please.....listen what the camels are talking about.....
"no no...I do not need *wrinkle* lotion.....*ahem*...really..there is no need....I really do not understand why do you think I need this new stuff??"..still wondering.... ;-)
"*hah*....do you want to tell me something? I will tell you something...I am from the *sahara* desert and I am speaking 67 languages...."
"*attention*...I am the *drama* queen or  the king of drama?! ... just sometimes....not every day...I promise!"
"....don´t ask me why.....but seriously I like the *pink* colour.....may be I am a *camel* girl? don´t you like my fur? ...just came back from the *camel* fur dresser.... I am the real *beauty* queen....for sure!"
"...come on...sit down next to me, do not be afraid...I will tell you a *secret*....and I will not bite you....but, please can you serve *green* grass for dinner please, now? right now!..I am HUNGRY!!"

:-)

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Petra, thanks for posting more Sahara pictures. Great photographs, especially the last one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ooohhh, thanks very much Gina :-) :-) a few more *sahara* adventures coming, soon ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful! :D 67 languages?! I look forward to more sahare adventures

    AntwortenLöschen