22.07.2010

*48°*

heat in the *sahara* desert....
and I went out....wearing light *blue*...and dark *blue*...and a hint of  fresh *mint* colour...
 searching *fata morgana*.....but I did not found one...and I tried hard to find one....*hhh*
I found myself inbetween a flock of  *black*black* goats....
*sundried* fish.....slightly *salted* and sundried *desert* fish....
a lonely *mobylette* crossed my way.....ready for a dune *race*?
silence....48°.....but far, far away...I listened the noise....the sound of hundreds *pink flamingo*......and still no *fata morgana*....just a little lake under the *hot*hot* sun and *golden* dunes in the mirror of the *lac merzouga* :-) and a me, walking...... and wearing the *blue*blue* colour....the colour of the desert :-)

images: petra hassan

Kommentare:

  1. There is a beautiful fading Henna pattern on your hand. I like Henna very much!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. As always I love your post. They make me dream away to a magic place

    AntwortenLöschen