06.06.2010

*essaouira cat family*

do you remember the little *tabby red* cat family in Essaouira?
 a few weeks ago when I was working in Essaouira I heard that the red *cat* got little kittens again....
never watched that much jumping and playing in the *medina*....these little ones having so much energy....
up and down the ladder....into the straw *magic carpets*...
this makes me happy: two of eight kitten (they where born last year during the gnaoua festival when I was there...) are still with the mother and the new born kitten...
please, take a look to this beautiful boy......oh... so *pretty* amber coloured eyes and cinnamon tabby fur. He is so funny...all the time I was talking to him.....he was talking back to me in *cat language*....something in between purring and saying *meow*....I am still smiling.... and yes...my cat family is really special....

what a bliss! :-)

stay tuned....the *essaouira cat* adventures going on, soon....!

images: petra hassan

1 Kommentar:

  1. What a lovely post! I look forward more cat adventures. I am so glad that you speak the international cat language :)

    AntwortenLöschen