27.12.2009

*hello*hello*

do you remember me?? It´s me...*Sir John* the cat is talking to you today again...
aahhhhh...it´s Christmas time...come with me and take a *sneak peak* in the girl´s home....
I am always wondering...little *camels* caravaning in our home at any time...!?
inbetween cozy *wool*....I love to been hidden inbetween layers of wool blankets....and...this wool must be something special...I can smell *morocco*...no...a moroccan sheep...*purr*
another *camel* is caravaning....ahem....*cat* is sleeping....*Mr.X* and me love it hanging around in the living room...watching the birds outside sitting in the maple tree....
watching little silver moons....
sparkling christmas balls in the tree....*ahem* anyone seen the peacocks? *purr*
and watching the girl *knitting*....I told the *girl* hundred times that I want to help her *knitting*..but she doesn´t liked it...*meow*...
dearest cats and kitten...I wish you a relaxing time with your housemates....*purr* and I will be back, soon...next year ;-) and...

*happy sunday*

written with love
*Sir John* the cat ;-)

Kommentare:

  1. Hi *Sir John* What a lovely home you are living in. I love the christmas tree and all the lovely decorations. Love to you, best wishes Nimbus ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anonym27.12.09

    wow wunderschöne wohnung!
    würde mich freuen, wenn du mehr fotos deines einrichtungsstils zeigen könntest :-)

    AntwortenLöschen