04.12.2009

*good morning Essaouira*

the sky is blue, blue again.....this morning.....the moroccan sun is shining.....

I feel the salty sea breeze every day.....calm!

I am watching the real everyday life....
a lady sitting in front of the apartment, called me "madame".....asking for a little money....she is still a beauty....I am watching the past life in her face...

watching young ones, very poor ones, junkies......hanging around in lonely medina alleys in the night....accompanied by the night cats, all time flying seagull and bizarre dreams....nightmare....no work, no future?! *nightmare*.....worried.....!

*break* fresh and sweet mint tea *break*

I am walking to the *green* souk....every day....
a friendly man, younger than me....dark and gentle eyes....speaking *bismillah* before the chicken died....watched the chicken eyes before and listened the voice....I am feeling different....*real life*

kitten playing around, cats are sleeping in the morning sun....every day....

found *sugar*....tastefull, unrefined sugar rocks....*delicious*

*smelling* green, green coriander....dark green, green mint......spicy...cumin.....watching the colours of the vegetables and fruits....*cooking inspiration* and *souk delirium*
me, walking....carrying a huge, handmade palm leaf berber bag....filled with a new, pure clay tajine -the man told me that I paid the *souiri price*- fresh chicken, vegetables and fruits, spices and *sugar*.....cooking....fighting with the gas oven ;)

*simple life*
a very *special* thanks to all my friends for the always very warm welcome, I feel cozy wrapped like in a huge wool scarf :)

*happy friday*

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love the way you write. I can imagine I am there with you

    AntwortenLöschen