20.12.2009

*colours of morocco*

whenever I am going to morocco, I am watching, 24 hours a day..nonstop :-)...the colours...and what´s happen in my mind??
*colour swirl*....my hands are *sewing* little treasuries....sometimes..sometimes I wish, wherever I am going..carrying my sewing machine with me...sitting down on the street and *sewing*...
pillows in beautiful colours....with delicate *cactus silk* embroidery....
and *mozona*... means traditional, moroccan berber metal sequins...usually used in morocco for decorating traditional berber textiles like wedding blankets...and sometimes..sometimes...a little sparkling sequin and a piece of shimmering silk is the inspiration for much more....pillows :-)

P.S.: Thanks very much, Maryam for mention the little lemon citrine pillow :-)

1 Kommentar: