12.12.2009

*12 days*

passed by quick...living in morocco...a kind of *real* life...
in a little medina apartment with blue, blue doors and faded pink walls....wearing a blue,blue scarf...
carrying a traditional bag...every day...walking in the green, green souk....cooking in a tiny kitchen tajine...fresh mint tea for breakfast and inbetween...dealing with the cockroaches....sometimes I felt *fou* ;-)
wearing *henna* on my hands....talking *fusion* language...one sentence contained arabic, darija, french and english words....working on new projects..fotoshooting...talking about new ideas...there are so much people need support in this country....
sometimes...I don´t understand the rules of this country...sometimes I felt not understanding...because I am not a moroccan girl...*confusion*
finally...7 times travelling to morocco this year...good and bad experiences..meeting that much nice people and dearest friends...I left...the first time with big tears in my eyes....something changed....I lost my heart to the windy city of Essaouira....and I know...I will coming back....soon....and I know the day will come and I am staying there....working and living in the beloved city on the atlantic coast...living the dream of my life :-)

pictures: Hassan Krifa

Kommentare:

  1. I love, love your blue scarf. And I love your henna hands. I hope you get to live your dream soon

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wish all your dreams will come true! And thank you so much for sharing them with us - makes my life more colorful, too!

    AntwortenLöschen