16.11.2009

*style of the week*

and how I became a *pirate* girl today....
I love to wear this dark linen dress...it goes perfect with one of my new brocade waistbelts...shades of blueish jade green, silver, a hint of dark pink and aquamarine silk...
so...and this exciting new accessoire...an aquarmarine, pure silk *pirate* patch..of course it should go perfect with my dress, belt and sparkling, moroccan slippers... ;-)

*hmmmmm...*

I sat this morning checking e-mails and felt there is something going wrong with my right eye...I removed the contact lens and went to the pharmacie for buying eye drops...in case I got an *pink eye*...and it happened... :-(
now I am not able sewing anymore for today...I am watching everything *fuzzy*...time to close my eyes..for today ;-)

I had this once, last year in summer and know that it was gone the next day...hopefully...I am a bit afraid...lots of sewing/embroidery work to do and less time...

Kommentare:

  1. Anonym16.11.09

    You are a trendsetter, Petra - maybe you can start a new "pirate" style - eyepatches in beautiful Indian and Moroccan fabrics. I can "see" it now. I had pinkeye last year too, and it took a couple days to go away. Hope it gets better soon. Krista

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Petra,
    oh...rote Augen kenn ich, hab ich auch ab und zu...aber pinkeye hört sich definitiv hübscher an;-). Da wünsch ich dir mal gute Besserung!
    Hast ja wieder superschöne Sachen gemacht!
    schicke dir liebe Grüße
    Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Petra come and visit us at Zamzam Riad in Marrakech I would love to meet you, Emma 0661215062, very excited about the desert albumn downloading it now!

    AntwortenLöschen