17.11.2009

*new* :-)

*pssst* come with me and take a look on some of my new products :-)
precious, reversible waistbelts made from rare, indian vintage kantha quilted silk...
unique tassel necklace in new colours...
made from vintage glassbeads, sparkling crystal, silver beads, gemstones and rare to find oriental and african trade beads...
and something very special: double layered, vintage cotton quilts with thousands of handstitches from India...I *love* this precious artwork very much and happy to offer it now in my Hannover shop :-)
new colours and sizes of cushions made from silk, vintage embroidery and brocade are coming next week....

stay tuned! :-)

if you are interested in any of my products, please contact me ranipink(at)hotmail.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen