10.11.2009

michi shop

and a japanese/moroccan fusion in *Marrakech* :-)
when I spend time in Marrakech, I always love it to discover the souk...
and this nice, little shop attracted me very much....
owned by a lovely japanese Lady and her husband, I had the pleasure talking to her the last time I spent in Marrakech and she also allowed me to take some pictures and blog about her shop :-)
She offers in the *michi shop* a great range of retro and vintage oriental Items....
and a great fusion design like this moroccan slippers with traditional japanese sashiko embroidery...the picture is not good at all..but I wanted to share this, too ;-)
I felt in love with the great bags, made from dried palm leaves, super soft leather and vintage flour/sugar sacks...and bought the left one in the rack ;-)

I am still impressed about this little shop and the great products, there is also the michi blog to discover, it is written in japanese but the great pictures on the blog and the michi website are speaking for itself...:-)

michi atelier marrakech medina
souk lachbia N19/21
40000 marrakech
morocco

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen