01.11.2009

2 weeks...

of traveling are passed by...
and I found myself and 3 little camels yesterday sitting in a chair on a pink carpet....
sitting somewhere in a nice Café in Munich...
in front of me...hundreds of boxes filled with the most delicious cocoa...1001 flavours and colours surounded me....
later I found myself again in a pretty, pretty place... a taste of morocco in Bavaria ;-)
today I meet *Aladdin* ;-)
and two friendly guys from India....
surounded by thousands of precious, sparkling gemstones....
and I watched african treasures....
finally I watched the full moon over Bavaria...the twilight...what a bliss! :-)

stay tuned..lots more of exciting and magic stories and new products are coming soon....! :-)

and...a special thanks to my family, my friends and my clients, all of you make it every day possible that I can work and live this way :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Becks is one of my favourite brands, I've been loving their cocoa mixes since long. It's nice to see they finally get regularly highlighted in all the German lifestyle magazines.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I bought my first cocoa "moroccan orange" a few years ago in Munich, too and stepped into that wonderful place yesterday for the first time ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ist das schön, deine Bilder anzuschauen:-)...weckt auch viele Erinnerungen;-)!
    Schicke dir liebe Grüße
    Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen