06.10.2009

blue, blue taxi view :-)

any time I sat in a blue, blue Essaouira taxi...
I enjoyed watching the moroccan landscape passing by....
a dry Wadi... imagine the floating water...
a beautiful pink, pink faded wall...
salt fields on the way between Essaouira and Agadir...
and the goats...ah... these funny moroccan goats...always climbing on the top of the argan trees.. ;-)
the moroccan *designer* furniture shop :-) ...the chairs are *adorable*....
the road zigzagged...sometimes you should better close your eyes....;-)
I watched the clouds....dreaming....and felt asleep...
the friendly taxi driver...spoke only darija...but I understood him most of the time...wore cool sunglasses... sang a song....nice voice...
the banana plantation passed by...
the blue and turquoise shades of the cool atlantic sea....I can feel the salty breeze...calm...
and a lonely palm tree on the beach...where is the camel?
finally....the airliner...and a beautiful decorated airport window...waiting...for the flight back home...

but...I know that I will be coming back again...soon...to the country I love so much....!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen