06.09.2009

today: the fashion show :-)

preparing the runway....
and the stage...
ready? :-)
something green and purple...
fly, fly away cute Rastagirl....with Ikat silk from Uzbekistan...
the beauty in pink, purple and aqua shades....cozy :-)
green, green, green are all my clothes...
the indian style fairy passed by...on the rose petal catwalk...
very moroccan style...
finale :-)
colour and rose petal *overload* :-)
and at least a little *interview* :-)
Thanks so much to all my girls: Linh, Elif, Charlotte, Kerstin, Anette, Lea, Biggi and Silvie -you girls are so great*.... my beloved ones, the husband and my family for the great support and their visit, especially my brothers Christoph, Ulli and his lovely girlfriend Lea who decided this morning to model for me, too :-) ..it was a big surprise for me today to realize that all of you just came overnight by car the long way from southern Germany to Hannover to join the fashion show and say *hello* :-) I am still touched...!

Thanks very much to the organization team of the Afrikamarkt for the nice invitation!

Thanks very much to all of my friends and customers who came around and joined this nice sunday afternoon at my fashion show at the Afrikamarkt in Steinhude :-)

*lucky me* :-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I have never seen so many beautiful clothes! Wondeful! I love them

    AntwortenLöschen