25.09.2009

style of the week :-)

today: something teal...very bright teal...a hint of morocco, india, syria and bavaria...
this a-line double layered skirt is made from pure silk and light teal damask jaquard, decorated with traditional moroccan trim and little moroccan buttons and the secret of the skirt is...in beween the layers 3 little pink camels (glassbead embroidery) caravaning...wherever I am going...with me :-)
silk skirts in bright colours are my favourite piece of clothes to wear every day, it goes perfect with a simple black basic shirt and the japanese style belt which is made from pure indian vintage silk, teal/pink bandhani tie dyed and delicate embroidered with golden metalzari and little sparkling sequins :-)

ah...and I am wearing some kind of funny bavarian style hairdress...some of my colleagues today at H&M asked me for my *dirndl* because of that hairstyle ;-) so my style of the week is the perfect fusion between orient & occident :-)

Kommentare: