17.09.2009

*hello*hello* :-)

cats and kittens, ladies and gentlemen....
*Sir John* the cat is speaking to you....
and I am the new guest blogger...please take a seat next to me on this very comfortable moroccan embroidered pillow...I want to talk to you about this crazy girl I am living together with in one home...that girl who never wants me to go with her to morocco....an when she want to leave from time to time, I capture the suitcase...ah this black suitcase..I can smell all those moroccan cat girls *purr*o.k., no dreaming anymore... let´s talk about something serious...
she came up from her magic workingspace today and decided to fotoshoot a little bit...but this is no reason for me to leave my cozy place....so I watched her...*hah* and she guessed I was sleeping....
and I watched this...looks like a little glassbead embroidery...
*girl* I have cat eyes in case you forgot that, I watched all those little beads...
it looks like that she was inspired by faded beach colours? I wish I once can take a walk with her on that pretty moroccan beach she is always talking about and hunt a seagull for her as a gift...
*girl* I told you, everything is under close supervision, even the little details...
finally I can say, for my opinion as a cat....*girl* you should wear this every day...and if you, dear reader want to own a dress like this, contact her or visit her in that magic little place she own and she will spend less time with me and my cat brother *Mr. X*...but I am a very understanding cat, don´t mind! *purr*

written with love from *Sir John* the cat! :-)

P.S.: now, I am going playing around with my cat brother and I will be back from time to time talking to you!

Kommentare:

  1. ooooh I love these! Can't wait to see!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. *hihi*...wie gut, dass du so eine verständnisvolle Katze hast;-)! Freu mich schon auf mehr Plaudereien von ihr:-)!
    Herzlichste Grüßle :-)

    AntwortenLöschen