12.09.2009

happy sunday!

and a little, refreshing moroccan bathroom inspiration :-)
I love the colours...pale mint green, shimmering grey and the shades of the carved wood...
take a look at the beautiful tiles...*adorable* :-)
I was thinking about this place today....5 weeks from now and I am going back for a few days to my beloved morocco. The plan is to fotoshoot new clothes ideas, deliver clients orders to Marrakech, meeting moroccan creatives to share/talk about new ideas, vistiting friends and start to find a little working space for next year in Essaouira.

Actually I am working in between my work at H&M and custom made orders in my little studio on new silk dresses, embroidery ideas and started preparing nice ideas for the christmas season...very moroccan inspired, very cozy and comfortable goodies...stay tuned :-)

happy sunday!

P.S.: check out the latest songs of the great moroccan music group *Mazagan* at maroczik.com

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Petra,
    ich liebe die marokkanischen Bäder, irgendwann werd ich auch so eines haben wollen;-)!
    Freu mich schon auf deine marokkanischen Weihnachtsideen:-)!
    Viele liebe Grüße und einen wunderschönen Sonntagabend!
    Susanne

    AntwortenLöschen