29.08.2009

the moroccan love...

and something funny....
I visited my friend Mustapha´s shop in Essaouira last week and felt completely in love....
with the brightest green shades I never had seen before...
and this huge wool carpet...*what a colour* I thought....

...and I want to tell you a little, funny story....the night after I watched all of the carpets I had a dream and jumped scared out of the bed and watched some cockroaches...running over the white blanket....green, red and light brown ones....grabbed a silver sandal and wanted to kill them...then I woke up wondering about the colours of the bugs...no cockroaches...nothing *walou*... just silence in Essaouira.... 3am in the morning and...a guy started singing some gnaoua songs in the alley....no more sleep....the morning after, nerves where somewhere else on my back where it not has to be...and I moved and walked the next 3 days very slowly in the medina....still dreaming of my new, green, green love...and I visited the carpet every day....just to say *hello*...:-)

so take care if you once watch colourful carpets and huge cockroaches at one day..!! :-)

fly, fly away with me little green carpet.... :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen