26.07.2009

sunday morning....

and it´s still quiet outside... the birds in the big maple tree in front of our balcony are sleepy? The cat´s are sleeping too....an me...sipping black cardamom mocca, sweet and strong as I like my coffee usually :-)
I had collected during my travels this year so much beauty :-) fabrics, beads, tassels and other treasuries...
and it´s always hard to resist the temptation if I have a lot of custom made orders to sew...not to create one or two tassel necklace in between... ;-)
a sweet friend ordered last week a matching tassel necklace to a shimmering purple and hot pink silk skirt, she bought a few months ago at my place ...and this was a good excuse to create some more ;-)
I also updated my dawanda-onlineshop last friday night and added new summer scarfs and tassel necklace :-) new pillows are coming during this week...some beautyful fabrics from countries far away received me yesterday....stay tuned!! :-)

happy sunday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen